- An applicant / employer may submit a request to withdraw an enrolment three (3) working days before start the course start date via:
- If the applicant / employer withdraws enrolment for any reason other than non-delivery of course, WORK WORK PRIVATE LIMITED will, within thirty (30) days of receiving the applicant’s / employer's written notice of withdrawal, refund the applicant / employer an amount based on the table below:
|Percentage||If written notice of withdrawal is received|
|100%||Three (3) days or more before course commencement date.|
|0%||Less than three (3) days before the course commencement date or on or after course commencement date.|
- All withdrawals are subjected to review by WORK WORK PRIVATE LIMITED and that WORK WORK PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to request for supporting documents.
- An applicant / employer who wishes to transfer an employee from one course to another course / transfer from one course to another with WORK WORK PRIVATE LIMITED, must send a written notice to WORK WORK PRIVATE LIMITED for approval. Such transfer will be deemed as withdrawal due to other reasons and the relevant provisions above shall apply taking the date of request received.
- An applicant / employer cannot offset any course fee paid for one course to another employee / person or as payment for another course, which is deemed as withdrawal due to other reasons and the relevant provisions above shall apply.